The 5 Hottest Trends in Social Analytics
WATCH NOW: You'll receive an email with links to watch the webinar on-demand or view the presentation slides.
From its earliest uses for monitoring brand health and crisis management, social analytics has evolved into an essential consumer and market intelligence tool. However, failure to keep pace with the rapid evolution of the social web creates gaps in the insights used to fuel critical business decisions across your enterprise.
Join us as we uncover the 5 hottest trends in social media analytics. We will use cannabis and “the new way to work” as examples, featuring companies like IKEA, BT Group, and Zoom while we explore:
- Discovering emerging themes and consumer trends
- Emerging platforms like TikTok and Reddit
- Including your own and third-party data
- Taking a proactive approach to anticipate shifts in behavior
- Creating a framework for repeatable and scalable analyses
VP Account Management
Senior Social Strategist