The most important voices to consumers are those of other consumers—people using and sharing about products and services, versus celebrities being paid to talk about a brand. So how do you ﬁnd inﬂuencers, and how do you empower them to speak on your behalf? That’s what this report covers, as well as:
- Challenges marketers face when it comes to inﬂuencers—not only ﬁnding them, but tracking their impact.
- The difference between an inﬂuencer and a brand ambassador—because they’re not identical, and you need both.
- How to ﬁnd niche inﬂuencers and activate brand ambassadors.
- Brands that have successfully leveraged inﬂuencers in their strategies, and what we can learn from those who’ve made mistakes.
- How small brand Boxed Water, challenger brand Bigelow Tea, and large brand Mercedes-Benz were each able to leverage inﬂuencer marketing to generate amazing results