Sign up to receive the Guide
Companies don’t control brand perception, consumers do. The good news is that brands have more tools and resources than ever before to understand what their customers want, if they leverage opportunities to listen, stay agile and take customers’ needs and wants into consideration first, and before their competitors do it.
In this ebook, learn techniques for understanding and managing how your brand is perceived, including:
- Auditing the breadth, scope, tone and share-of-voice of media coverage for your brand
- Analyzing your competitors’ position for strategic advantage
- Forming a full view of your customers’ perception of your brand
- Understanding your brand category and trends
- Overall, creating a holistic view of your brand perception, drawn from deep and varied data sources – news, surveys, reviews and more