Sign up to receive the eBook
Successful communicators take a proactive, rather than reactive, approach to protecting their brands’ reputations. This means anticipating potential crises, developing crisis response plans, and leveraging data insights to inform strategy.
In this eBook, Crisis Management: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Brand’s Reputation, explores the use of advanced AI-based technology by modern communicators in crisis management. Specifically, we want to look at how modern tools, with superior data collection and analysis capabilities, empower brands to prevent most crises from happening to them – and, when they do, mitigate the effects and recover quickly. You will learn:
- The role of social listening in identifying potential crises
- Best practices for brand reputation monitoring
- The role of data in crisis management
- The use of trend analysis to identify potential crises
- How to develop a proactive crisis response plan