There are many ways to use social and media data to inform your marketing decisions. But the most successful marketers depend on data-driven insights to shed light on their overall brand health, analyze trends, anticipate consumer behavior and monitor the competition, to ultimately grow their revenue.
Produced in conjunction with MarTech, this comprehensive eBook covers how to use social and media data to inform your marketing decisions and maximize return on investment. Topics include:
- Defining business objectives and baseline metrics
- Understanding threats and opportunities
- Leveraging industry trends
- Identifying complementary brands
- Partnering with the right influencers