Sign up to receive the Guide
Social analytics – the gathering and interpretation of social media data – is a crucial function of business. Done properly, social analytics can help brands understand their customers, influence consumers, and compete in an ever-changing landscape. But it’s not only about the tools that you use. Consolidating the different aspects of social analytics into a program will prove much more effective.
In this 2023 eBook, Five Steps to Building A Successful Social Analytics Program, we will show you how to go about that in five simple steps:
- Define the purpose of your program to fit into the broader agenda.
- Establish performance metrics to know your targets and measure success.
- Select the right tools to help you gather and analyze social data.
- Organize your people to make Marketing, the leading department, more effective.
- Stay ahead of the curve with cutting edge technology