Discovering trends and opportunities in large data sets has traditionally been difficult, and the emergence of social media has compounded the complexity of this research even further. Fortunately, advances in technology and AI have given research teams analyzing social media data the ability to focus less on gathering data and more on deriving the insights needed to make the data actionable.
In this comprehensive eBook, see detailed social media analysis examples to visually demonstrate:
- Why it is important to run a recurring social media analysis
- How to spot emerging trends in the larger market narrative
- Understanding where conversations are happening and what topics are driving them
- Discovering topics that are gaining traction on social channels
- Uncovering who’s driving the conversation and how your share of voice compares