Sign up to receive the Report
While the 2021 holiday gifting season is fraught with challenges for retailers – supply chain issues, labor shortages and waning customer loyalties, predictions still point to a profitable season, with spending increases in a variety of categories. The trick for retailers will be pivoting towards those unclaimed dollars by creating precisely what your consumers crave. And this requires understanding purchasing behaviors and values, as well as where these elements intersect on the customer journey.
In this report, we use consumer and market data to examine behaviors that retailers should be folding into their strategic planning this holiday shopping season. And we include an overview of the holiday shopping landscape, along with top gifts capturing consumer attention; the categories winning market share, and why all this matters to your overall planning. Read data-backed analyses on topics including:
- Consumer and market behaviors affecting shopping
- Labor shortages & lack of loyalty creating new challenges
- Creating campaigns that speak to sensitivities
- Top gifts capturing consumer attention
- Categories grabbing holiday shopping market share