As everything reopens and consumers tentatively step outside, brands are rethinking and repositioning to meet consumers where they are. In this detailed COVID-19 report, Innovative Ways Brands are Meeting Consumer Demand, we discuss data-driven insights on innovative ways brands are shifting focus – or pivoting entirely – to accommodate our changed environment.
Learn how both major and niche brands, in ranging industries such as consumer packaged goods, entertainment, dining and ecommerce, are innovating to adapt to consumer needs, and how you can adopt similar strategies. Topics covered include:
- Direct to Consumer (D2C) considerations
- An entertainment industry without live interaction
- Concierge services as essential
- Reverse culture shock brands must monitor
- E-Commerce with a local flair
- Sustainable, ethical choices