The beauty and cosmetics industry was booming just before COVID-19 hit. Understandably, the economic impact of the pandemic is still unfolding and will be potentially long-lasting. But brands are already looking toward the future, working to understand the evolving market and create near-term and long-term recovery plans.
The 2020 Beauty & Cosmetics Trends Report uses deep media analytics tools to identify beauty trends prior to COVID-19 and then emerging as shelter-in-place rules were instated. Through examples, the report demonstrates how brands can use media analytics to identify and track trends, and inform their recovery plans. Specific topics covered include:
- Current trends in beauty & cosmetics
- Beauty influencers and their followings
- Top companies
- Top interests by gender and age group
- How the market has changed/evolved in the last year
- How COVID-19 is shifting conversations and the way brands are adapting